BrinGen Scope – is a Optically Advanced CCD Brinell Measuring Scope for Manual or Digital designed as Brinell Hardness Testing automatic scanning system. It is engineered to work with a computer or a laptop to make your testing program faster and more accurate. The Optical Brinell Scope is equipped with real-time result support.
- When you need a Brinell Hardness testing solution that produces reliable, accurate and repeatable test results, choose BrinGen Scope
- Here the screen shows auto-measurement, result, tolerance values, and other information.
Ease of Use
- Automatic accurate measurement of hardness with a single push of a button.
- The BrinGen Scope eliminates room for human error on test results.
- Supports manual measurement.
- Real-time display of result measurements
- Offers various hardness conversion table : The ASTM-E140 Scale Conversion Table is provided to convert the hardness value of one test methodology to the approximate value of another test methodology
- Offers custom conversion table
- Basic result is easy to view
- Add or remove result column function
- Real-time statistic result view
- Hardness value by histogram view
- Select type between HBS and HBW
- Select or Edit of the Ball diameter
- Select or Edit of the Test force
- Select Distance Unit (nm,um,mm,…)
- Multi-language support
- Various type of report
- Offers the document of various inspection results
- User define report
- One way is typing hardness value of standard sample into calibration window
- The other way is typing distance of Diameter into calibration window
- Camera and LED lights mounted in and protected by stainless and aluminum housing
- A calibration film
- Software with a protection key
- CD for user’s guide made by video